An Interview with Roberto Monaco
I know itís a lot of information here but 1-10 I want to make sure you guys have it to master magnetic persuasion in your presentation.
going to review here:
1. Powerful opening.
2. Pre-frame your content. Give them the reasons. Tell a personal story.
3. Define the problem using market data. After using market data you make relevant to
them. You create me too. Me too, I have this problem. Me too, Iím not alone.
4. Induce the pain by asking questions to make really, really strong.
5. Release the pain by changing your voice, by asking a question, by controlling their
focus, by telling a story.
6. Create beautiful scenario, create hope; not fake hope, real hope. If they do it you
future pace them. If they do it life will be better.
7. Anchor your solution. How long is the solution? Depends on how long they have to
stick. You can give the whole solution, just half the solution, just a piece of the
8. Prove it, create product stories.
9. Pre-close where you summarize the key learningís, you overcome objections.
10. Close where you give a specific call to action. I want you guys to do this. Then I leave them the high note by telling a story, a short
metaphor or quote and I close again and Iím done.
I do this in 5-7 minute video where Iím not in a keynote.
Kevin ... Thatís the whole thing isnít it, because it does work in a video and it does work
when youíre live on stage.
Roberto ... I use this formula, I can do the whole process in 5-6 minutes, I can do an 18
minute video, and I can do it in a 2 Ĺ hour keynote. Thatís the science here and the art
becomes how long you have your audience, your outcome. You see how many things I
learn. I want to talk about Ė if youíre on the call right now I want everybody to go to this
because this will change your life.
Next week I would like to share with your readers how I used a strategy you gave to me that generated an extra $2,000,000 in business.
Kevin ... That sounds like a good place to end for today!
Roberto Monaco has been a full-time speaker, coach and trainer since 2002, and has conducted more than 2,500 presentations for corporate America. He has worked with the Anthony Robbins Companies for 5 years and was the top producer and revenue generator in the country from 2004 through 2007. From 2005 through 2007 Roberto was hand picked by Tony Robbins to coach and train all of the other sales people at the Anthony Robbins Companies on the art of presentations and influencing from the front of the room.
Roberto has advised and consulted with Fortune 500 companies, executives, managers and sales professionals in the areas of Peak Performance, leadership, psychology of achievement and sales. He regularly conducts training sessions for some of Americaís top companies including Toyota, Ford, Remax, Coldwell Banker, Prudential, Century 21, City Bank, Marriott, American Express Financial, Bank of America and Washington Mutual.
Roberto is originally from Porto Alegre, Brazil and conducts workshops and training in three languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish. He has a graduate degree in Marketing and holds an MBA from National University.
Attend an online e-course with Kevin Hogan!
Learn about Kevin Hogan's Comprehensive Wealth Accumulation E-Course
About the Wealth Accumulation E-course
Return: Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
Network 3000 Publishing
3432 Denmark #108
Eagan, MN 55123
Article photo appears under license with istockphoto/scanrail.