"IT" DIDN'T WORK.
And this, of course, is the most likely result. People truly think that "it" doesn't "work".
Or the better and more definitive cop out...."It wasn't meant to be".
Here's the hard truth. Write this down on paper, paint it on the wall. Post it on your computer:
The answer is simple.
- It has nothing to do with a positive attitude.
- It has nothing to do with what you "believe".
- It has nothing to do with positive thinking.
- It has nothing to do with working smarter instead of harder.
- It has nothing to do with having your intentions aligned with the universe and attracting something.
- It has nothing to do with what was meant to be.
People who strike out on their own and don't make it, simply didn't do two things, both of which are REQUIRED to form The Ultimate Key, necessary for success:
1. They didn't CONTINUE until it was DONE.
2. They didn't walk through the fire of discomfort, pain and fear.
They let their feelings get in the way of what they wanted in life, and then to make it all OK, they determined:
- They quit when it got hard.
- They quit when it got frustrating.
- They got tired.
- They got angry.
- They were upset.
- They were apathetic.
a) it doesn't work or
b) who really wants to do X, anyway?
There's a lot of people who've been suckered by a popular book that tells you to get in alignment with your feelings for things to work out.
The truth is that FEELINGS MATTER. And in fact you MUST be able to understand the feelings of others and people to empathize with their experience for you to be successful in life. BUT if you let your FEELINGS drive your Life Car, you will crash and burn.
Feelings are the Ultimate Key to something else...
Continue: Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
Network 3000 Publishing
16526 W. 78th St. #138
Eden Prairie, MN 55346
Coffee cup photo appears under license with Stockexpert. Article photo appears under license with istockphoto/acilo.